Seeking Solace in the Sky | #wordlesswednesday

When you feel stuck, have you ever looked at the sky? The passing clouds and the changing colours will remind you that everything changes. Nothing stays forever. Especially relieving to know this, when we’re baffled by life and it’s predicaments. For me, some days that’s all that I need to get moving on my path.  And yes, it usually works.

*********

New to #WordlessWednesday but would like to participate? Well, here’s how you can join Natasha and me. Just follow our three easy steps:

1. Post a picture on your blog that speaks for itself. It could be from your adventures, experiments, life’s quirky moments, travels or just plain random shots. Or absolutely anything that stoked your being. Or made you think.

See you on the other side of the frame. Happy #WW.

Please Note: In case you are unable to add your link to either of our posts, please feel free to reach out to us either at @em.dutta@gmail.com or natashawrites@gmail.com

Also linking up with SkywatchFriday where you will find some amazing pictures shared by sky lovers from all over the world.

swftom

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

the sky does bring solace. The colors are so vibrant that for once we forget the reality we live in. Beautiful capture.

• Marie Moody

Here’s one for ya. My dad use to say when the clouds have that reddish tint to it like these do it’s going to be a hot day tomorrow. Oh well, who knows right? Just something I never forgot. have a great day!

• Unishta

That’s the truth of life that nothing lasts forever. I think that transience is what makes sorrow bearable.

• Deb Nance at Readerbuzz

I often look to the sky for peace. Your photo is remarkable.

• Kala Ravi

I know how much the skies matter to you, I guess they actually talk to you! We need assurances from wherever possible, that, this too shall pass.

• stevebethere

What a beautiful capture so serene 🙂

Have a skytastic week 🙂

• Shiju Sugunan

Beautiful capture. Dusk is breathtaking these days in Bangalore.

• Jayanthy G

The sky has answers to many of our questions, especially the ones for which we have no idea at all. It helps us move on right? To let things be, to not just to hope but for pushing us to step forward and see the beauty in it. Good one Esha.

• Holly

Love the light! ❤︎

I used to watch the sky as a child, but got out of the habit. Now I look at the sky multiple times daily, to see its wonder. Especially at sunrise and sunset, I am transported outside myself. Nice glow in your capture.

• Mahati ramya adivishnu

I love watching sky too. Definitely a mood lifter.

Yes, yes and yes…it’s what I learned last year, that NOTHING IS PERMANENT!
    It’s what I keep reminding myself whenever something annoys me or tests my patience. it does give you solace hearing those words, isn’t it, Esha?
    Hugs!