The Fire that Ignites | #WordlessWednesday

“Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.”

—Jalal Ud Din Rumi

Wordless Wednesday 85

Have you ever wondered, how, there comes a time in our life, when, the inner fire gets dimmed and dies down? Blame it on the roller coaster rides of life that take us through intense upheavals that sucks away every ounce of creative fire that lies within us. We feel we’ve lost it and it’s time to give up our craft.

And, then, we go through a life-changing event, or maybe, meet someone, and it is through that encounter with another situation or another human being, that we burst into flame and rekindle our creativity once again? Has that ever happened to you?

Tell me, has there been anyone/anything that has inspired you lately?

*********

If you are new to #WordlessWednesday but would like to participate, here’s how you can join Natasha and me: Just follow our three easy steps:

1. Post a picture on your blog that speaks for itself. It could be from your adventures, experiments, life’s quirky moments, travels or just plain random shots. Absolutely anything that stoked your being.

See you on the other side of the frame. Happy #WW.

• Patrick Weseman

Very beautiful photo. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

A beautiful thought and a picture that goes perfectly with it. When I think of what you said, this has happened many times with me. I would say it happens with most people who are willing to move forward. Life is all about that. Isn’t it?

• Damyanti

Gorgeous photo, and very thought-provoking words.

Oh yes… Some people have so much energy and charisma that it kinda rubs on you too. Those are kind of people who leave a smile on your face.
    Beautiful capture.
    After a long time, I have got a WW post too 😀

• Modern Gypsy

Yes, it has happened to me quite often, actually. I think when you’re in the mind frame to move forward, you tend to really attract people who can ignite a spark in you. Beautiful photograph too!

• Mahati ramya adivishnu

That happens to me. Whenever I see someone painting, My interest for painting rekindles and I go home and draw something irrespective of how busy I am.