The Colourful Boats | #WordlessWednesday

On a day when we feel worthless and invisible, its always good to remind ourselves of this remarkable thought:

“Be uniquely you. Stand out. Shine. Be colourful.”

#WordlessWednesday 69

*********

New to #WordlessWednesday, but would like to join the fun? Here’s how you can join Natasha and me.

Just follow our three easy steps:

1. Post a picture on your blog that speaks for itself. It could be from your adventures, experiments, life’s quirky moments, travels or just plain random shots. Absolutely anything that stoked your being.

See you on the other side of the frame.

Happy #WW. 🙂

• Vinitha

I love those colorful boats. And that quote goes well with the picture. Nice click, Esha!

• Esha MD

Thanks, Vinitha. These boats we saw near a mangrove forest made me want to draw a picture of them. So, the next best thing was to capture a shot and carry the memory back with me. 🙂

• Patrick weseman

Very beautiful boats. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

• Esha MD

Thank you very much, Patrick. I’m glad to host this. Wish you a wonderful week too!:)

Makes me wanna go boating 😊 lovely capture

• Esha MD

Thank you, Rajlakshmi. They look so inviting, I agree…I feel the same way too..

• Esha MD

It does make one feel that way, no?

• BellyBytes

This reminds me of my yogasan called boats on a lake….

How colorful! Makes me want to take a boat ride.

• Pratikshya Mishra

Waters rivers lakes trees and boats- such beautiful combination. I was reminded of my first river rafting experience in Coorg, Karnataka three years back.

It can be one beautiful experience, no, Pratikshya?