Through the Eyes of a Child

‘Talking to the Fishes’

Sharing a precious father-and-son moment from the past from our first holiday in Kerala when a five-year-old taught us the joy of feeding fishes instead of throwing a bait and catching them!

#WordlessWednesday 61

**********

New to #WordlessWednesday, but would like to join the fun? Hereโ€™s how you can join Natashaย and me every week.

It’s all very simple. All you got to do is just follow our three easy steps:

1. Post a picture that speaks for itself. It could be from your adventures, experiments, life’s quirky moments, travels or just plain random shots. Absolutely anything that stoked your being.
  2. Add our badge to your post. Yes, we now have a brand new one to show off beginning this week.
  3. Do read, comment and share the posts of the hosts and the fellow bloggers who are linked hereโ€”ideally, as many as possible. You never know what a great opportunity this could be to connect with like-minded people who love to share their stories through their photos.

We promise to visit every post linked here and spread the fun. See you on the other side of the frame.

Until next week, happy #wordlesswednesday! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Vinitha

Such a precious click, Esha! Kids teach us fabulous lessons without even meaning to do so, right? Will join you definitely this time. Totally slipped my mind last week. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, Vinitha. Yes, even if unsuspectingly at times, they do, and I always think we adults have a lot to learn from them. Thank you for thinking of joining Natasha and me this week. Looking forward to your post. ๐Ÿ™‚

Children have so much to teach us; I hope to join in tomorrow when it is Wednesday in my part of the world.

Absolutely, Alana. They do! As a mum, I have realised that unless I keep up with this learning, I will not really grow as a person. So glad to know you’ll be joining Natasha and me this week. Looking forward to your post. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Balaka

This is great click Di..Kids teach us more than we teach them.

You said it, Tina. I feel this is so true as we grow older. Very difficult to admit at times though! So happy to know you’ve joined Natasha and me this week with your #wordlesswednesday post. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Parul

Such a lovely click. It’s beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for hosting and I am joining this week ๐Ÿ™‚

Yaaay, so glad to know you are joining us this week, Parul! Will hop over to your post right away. Thanks for the appreciation btw. ๐Ÿ™‚

• arv

your picture conveys serenity, Esha

Thank you so much, Arvind. So glad to see you’ve linked up with Natasha and me for this week’s #wordlesswednesday.

Thanks for linking up with us, Sunita.

• Natasha

So very precious this one. And just a pro shot. Your pictures defy so many boundaries and speak a thousand words Esha.