The Morning Scene

Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.”

John Muir

I feel blessed that I get to spend the early part of my mornings here almost 5 days a week. The slanting rays of the morning sun filtering through the branches of the lush raintrees and gulmohors is like a treat that I look forward to, during my walk. So much beauty without the asking!

********

Joining Parul today for her #ThursdayTreelove post, which is a photo feature on Parul’s blog where you get to see beautiful trees from different places.

• G Angela

wow ! the slanting rays of the sun in the early hours, and to be here 5 days of the week is truly a blessing, yes so much beauty:) without asking, can relate to these feelings..

So lovely, misty like. Seeing all that green is a treat for me at this time of year.

• Natasha

Breathtaking. Where is this Esha. Your writing is poetry in motion always. <3

• Bellybytes

It really looks like the sun is blessing you. Fabulous picture .

• Archana

Thats a wonderful image, obviously the real thing must be even more beautiful… Enjoy your walks!!

You are indeed lucky to be able to spend the beginning of your day in such a beautiful, serene place, Esha! This place so reminds me of the park from my childhood, where I spent some of my best moments as a kid.
    This place, in the picture, looks and feels so calming, so refreshing!

Surreal! It is so beautiful that I can’t stop admiring. The most usual spots are sometimes the most scenic. What you have captured here is one amazing scene. Thank you for joining and for your unflinching support.

• Maniparna Sengupta Majumder

The filtering rays of the sun make the whole scene a surreal one. Wonderful picture, Esha… 🙂