#ThursdayTreeLove – 12

“If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?”

The immortal lines from Shelley that sum up the spirit of hope that dwells within us. None of us can live in perpetual pain or despair. The odds in our lives come with a lesson but they also tell us, that this too shall pass. Today, I’m sharing a winter tree shot taken during a trip to Helsinki, that comes as a reminder that it can get dark at times, but morning never fails to come. Winters do not last forever because spring is always just around the corner. Faith in the future and hope within us can lead us through most uncertainties in life. Let us never lose sight of that.

1454859_10153760356323110_5835709956267454262_n

Joining Parul Thakur with her post based on the theme, #Thursday Tree Love – where she brings you her #tree picture and links to other beautiful ‘tree’ posts from the week before. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree and link it back to her post. Let’s appreciate Nature around us!

• Balaka

This tree is so barren yet beautiful…

It is, Tina. The place itself is like that. Cold but beautiful.

• virgovignettes

Beautiful pic that so aptly depicts change .
    The trumpet of a prophecy! O Wind,
    If Winter comes , can spring be far behind !!
    How lovely ! Esha only you could think of such a beautiful poem and illustrate it with this gorgeous picture . Thursdays turmoil soon fading away ,the migraine beat a hasty retreat and I think I am falling in love with life all over again !! Thank you 😊 ❤😘😍🌹

Thank you so much, dear Aru’di! Your kind words totally made my day! But, am so sorry to hear about the migraine. I hope you’re feeling better now!!! I know the feeling only too well! Hope you can still salvage the day and get back to your element very soon! Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your lovely thoughts. 🙂

• virgovignettes

Yes sweety I am better now ! You post worked its magic 💗😘😍

Happy…happy to hear that! <3 <3 <3

Beautiful shot and trust me, I can’t stop admiring. There is something about this tree, Esha. Just lovely!
    Thanks for that quote – it goes so well.

Thank you so much, Parul. Some days, we need that extra something to get our positivity back and believe me, this tree photo did it for me! So glad to join in with the rest for the #thursdaytreelove!

• Shalzmojo

Wow Helsinki- sounds so damn exotic tho I bet it was cold to the bones!! Love the starkness of this shot – btw do you have another shot of the same tree in bloom perchance?

It is definitely very stark, bare and very bitingly cold but so gorgeous! No Shalz, this is the one and only shot of the tree ( it stood out from the rest, and a capture was inevitable).

• Kala Ravi

Love this post for the promise, hope and positive vibes it holds! Brilliant capture!

Thank you so much Kala. After all, they say “Ummeed pe duniya qayam hai”! We’re all looking out for that promise somewhere in the distant unseen future, aren’t we?

• arv!

Love this blue sky

Gorgeous blue isn’t it, Arvind?!

• arv!

That it is! I have always seen pictures from Northern hemisphere winters with deep blue sky! The other place is Kenya!

Never been to Kenya but heard its beautiful out there!

• arv!

👍

• BellyBytes

Isn’t that the beauty of life that nothing lasts forever ? I’m glad there is a spring after every winter and that hope keeps us ever cheerful

Thank you so much for stopping by, Sunita. Hope keeps us alive through the best and the worst of times…I totally live by that belief.

• G Angela

Wow ! its a great picture and so meaningful words, I loved your reflection on the seasons, thank you for inspiring… I wish I could paint this tree and frame it:)

Oh, thank you for your kind words, Angela! It is a very beautiful sight to see those trees every day and I’m so deeply grateful for that. Some sights and sounds in Nature inspire awe in the human heart, dont they?

• Archana (@yenforblue)

That’s so philosophical but absolutely true! Treemendous!!

Thank you Archana! Glad to see you stop by. 🙂