#Wordless Wednesday -17

WW Pic #17 – “View from above.”

(Sharing another travel pic today – from a trip made several years back. )

P1030456.JPG

(Linking up with Wordless Wednesday.)

Lovely! Is that a range of mountains? Which one? 🙂

Yes, Parul. The very panoramic Rocky Mountains, partly snow-covered peaks, visible on our flight from SFO to Philly.

• Roshan Radhakrishnan (@pythoroshan)

I was going to ask the same. It occurs to me that while I have made a few trips across the country, I haven’t really seen or possibly noted huge mountainous terrain while inside the plane

Ever since I started travelling, I’ve loved every single opportunity to see the terrain below as soon as I’m up in the air, which explains my preference for window seats 🙂

• shalzmojo

I love the silence of white and its view from the plane window and have lost count of the innumerable pics I seem to have taken of it. 😉

It is a soothing sight, Shalini. I know exactly what you are saying…I love that vast expanse of space too from the flight…isn’t it just beautiful?

• Alana Mautone (@RamblinGarden)

Beautiful mountains! I’ve only seen them a handful of times from the air, and I live in the United States.

They are so beautiful…I could just go on staring from high up there to the gorgeous sight below…it was magical, Alana.

• nabanita

This is such a beautiful capture, Esha.

Wow, this is such a lovely site… look at all that blue 😀 beautiful 😀

Thanks, Rajlakshmi. Good to hear from you 🙂

• Alok Singhal

Amazing, I have a similar shot from California vacation early this year.

Thanks, Alok. I noticed you’ve taken some spectacular shots through your recent travels.

• Alok Singhal

Thank you…you can visit my Instagram profile for much better coverage 🙂

Sure. Will do, Alok.