Twinning

‘Twinning’

(That chance moment when we came very close to two cormorants during our gentle cruise on the beautiful Wembanad lake in Kerala, last year. Nothing quite as relaxing as slowly drifting by on the placid waters!)

#WordlessWednesday 59

If you’re interested, here’s how you can join Natasha and me for some #WordlessWednesday fun.

How?

Well, all you got to do is post a picture that speaks for itself. Once done, please link up below either on mine or Natasha’s post! Don’t forget to share your photos (it can be from your adventures, experiments, random shots or even travels) and connect with fellow bloggers.

I’ll make it a point to stop by and read your post and share some comment love. See you next week!  🙂

• Bellybytes

Many years ago I spent a delightful holiday with my family at the newly opened Coconut Lagoon. Evegtime I see a picture of Lake Vembanad, I go back to those idyllic days. Thanks for reminding me!

• Esha MD

It is one of the most serene places in the country and the backwaters especially are known for their tranquil and soothing greenery. So glad my picture brought back lovely memories for you, Sunita. Thanks again for joining in for this week’s #WW.

• Obsessivemom

The lake looks beautiful. We have some avid birdwatchers in our family and I’ve gone on some trips with them. It is a wonderfully peaceful experience – just sitting in a boat watching the birds.

• Esha MD

The lake is a beauty, and I can relate to that sense of quiet and peace that comes from bird-watching. Sheer delight for bird lovers. I love photographing them more but my son loves them very much. So glad to see you stop by the blog and share your thoughts!

So peaceful! I can almost hear the calming silence and the gentle breeze and the soothing chirps of the avian hosts!
    Will join today, Esha! ❤

• Esha MD

Yes, Shilpa. The birds were so much at peace and obviously used to having ‘papparazzi’ around (what with so much clicking and all..:D :D) The lake is one of the most beautiful apart from being the largest in the state! A must-visit, someday, if you haven’t been there.

• Esha MD

Thank you so much for joining, Shilpa. 🙂

• Lata Sunil

Its a beautiful shot. You can actually frame it.

Love it! Such a lucky catch by the lake. I am in today and I am so tempted to make this a weekly affair 🙂 Thank you for hosting.

• Esha MD

Oh, thanks a lot, Parul. So lovely to have you join and share in the fun. The more, the merrier. 😀

• Balaka Basu

such a beautiful capture.

Beautiful capture! Makes me want to go through all my vacation photos!

• Esha MD

Thank you so much, Alana. I can imagine how happy they make one feel. Nothing like treasured photos of holidays and reliving good memories.

• sheela

Beautiful! The picture looks very serene!

• Vinitha

Wow, look at that! Beautiful click, Esha.

• Esha MD

Thank you so much, Vinitha. It’s from your beautiful state dear! Can never have enough of this fav destination of mine. Four holidays and still not enough. 😀

• Esha MD

Thanks so much for joining, Vinitha. 🙂

• Natasha

Esha, this took me back to our surreal vacation in Kumarakom a few summers back, and left me aching to re-visit the serene, dreamy, backwaters.
    I can still experience our boat steering through the placid waters of the Vembanad lake.
    What a unique, outstanding picture of the twining Cormorants.

Thank you for sharing the magical #WordlessWednesday platform with me, Esha.

• Shweta

Lovely capture Esha. I love bird watching and had the chance to go to bharatpur, and was able to click pictures of many birds along with cormorants. I so agree, nothing like slowly drifting on placid waters.