Spring is coming: ThursdayTreeLove: #3

Spring is here. As I stepped out for a walk yesterday, I couldn’t help but notice that the trees that were bare until a few days back, have tender leaves and pink blossoms on their branches. As you can see in the image, the topmost branches are still bare, which means we will have to wait a few more days to see the tree in full bloom.

I find it amazing that everything in nature works so precisely and with such perfect timing. I mean, if the trees didn’t shed their dead leaves annually, how would the new leaves have come at all, and how would the fresh blooms adorn the branches?

Nature is so well-versed in the art of renewing itself periodically. It is only we humans who need to make a conscious effort to shed our baggage, our dead habits and our negativity that stop us from starting fresh every once in a while. Feeling good doesn’t just happen. Living a life in balance means taking the necessary time to renew ourselves to create growth and change in our life. Without this renewal, the body becomes weak, the mind mechanical, the emotions raw, the spirit insensitive, and the person selfish.

What a beautiful life lesson to learn from a tree!

*******
Today, I am joining Parul Thakur with her post based on the theme, #Thursday Tree Love – a new photo feature on her blog. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree and link it back to her post.

• Payal Agarwal

Very well said! Beautiful post, Esha. 🙂

• Shilpa Garg

I liked the perspective you shared, Esha. True, there’s a lot that we can learn from nature. More often than not we get this feeling of being stuck, dull, bored, or lacking inspiration, if only we review ourselves periodically, and take steps to renew ourselves, life would be a beautiful and enriching journey.

I love your thoughts here Shilpa. Can relate to what you say about Nature. Yes, we need to step back and review our lives and periodically question where we are going. So glad to see you here after a long time.

• Healthwealthbridge by Dr.Amrita Basu

Feeling good doesn’t just happen. Living a life in balance means taking the necessary time to renew ourselves to create growth and change in our life. Without this renewal, the body becomes weak, the mind mechanical, the emotions raw, the spirit insensitive, and the person selfish.
    Can I quote you Esha?This perfect summation of how life should be lived.When one doesnt do that you make your mind ill!Your love for nature and introspection is interesting.I love looking at new leaves.The most inspiring thing ever!

Thank you so much, Amrita. So glad to know you share this love for nature too. Amazing feeling that as the years go, my love for the beauty around me seems to be growing.

• Maniparna Sengupta Majumder

True that, Esha.Mother Nature is precise in her ways. I always wonder how perfectly she is balancing this world in spite of our irresponsible self-destructive ways…

Wonderfully expressed…loved the post… 🙂

Thank you so much Maniparna. Nature knows how to give without limits…just how much we draw from nature for our sustenance and yet, when it comes to caring, we are so reckless. Sad but true…!

• sarusinghal

If we pay heed, we can learn a lot from nature. Shed the excess baggage, recharge yourself and brace a better you. What a beautiful message!

Thank you so much Saru. It has taken me years to learn how to shed the baggage…but once done, nothing feels as wonderful and light. Hoping to see you more often at Soul Talk. 🙂

• SHALINI BAISIWALA

Ho very well put Esha. Its amazing at the message you grasped and shared from mother nature’s annual spring cleaning!
    I am loving your posts for they are so reflective and hit the nail right on the head.

Thank you Shalini. I’m learning from Mother Nature everyday and in my own little way, sharing my learning with you all here on the blog. Happy to know that it resonates with you. Pleasure to have you visiting Soul Talk 🙂

Thanks, Shalini. Glad to see you visit Soul Talk and share your thoughts here. Means a lot to me!

Such a beautiful picture linked to even beautiful thoughts. I love how nature gives us so many lessons. All up to us to gain from. Thank you for linking up Esha and these reflections. Means a lot 🙂

Thanks for your appreciation, Parul. Nature heals and gives us so much! So glad you went ahead to create this prompt for us to join in every week. Loving it.

• Suzy

Natue is just naturally intelligent. Beautiful picture.

Thank you Suzy. Good to see you after a long time.