#SkywatchFriday – 32

It’s another Friday and here I am bringing you another series of sky shots from the week. How did your week go? And, if you’re participating in #SkywatchFriday, I’d love to visit the skies from your part of the world, too.

My week went well and I’ve managed to tick off most of the things in my to-do-list for the week. Well, almost. And, I’m happy with that. I don’t need to be perfect, just being able to do most of the things well can also make you chuffed.

I’m also happy to report I’ve had some good captures this week, thanks to some of the most amazing display of colours in our Bangalore skies. Every morning, in between my prayers and quiet reflections, I’ve been able to catch the break of dawn in those early hours, when darkness gives way to light. And, most evenings, I’ve been there to silently treasure the minutes when day slips into night.

Dawn and dusk offer some of the best opportunities to capture sky views, as the quality of light, necessary for a good shot, is usually always there. More than anything else, you’ll need to fall in love with the sky to be able to ensure a great capture. I’m no expert in this area but I love the sky and to me, that works fine. The joy I derive from this is indescribable. It fills me with a sense of peace and contentment, the kind that I can only equate with practicing mindfulness.

Now, for the sky shots. Here goes – the best of the lot from this week:

Do you love sky watching? If you observe carefully, skywatching can also be a very effective way of destressing. If you still haven’t, try it. At least, I’m hoping I’ll be able to convince you to do this someday in the future. 🙂

In the meantime, I’ll be looking forward to having your valuable comments and feedback. Have a wonderfully relaxed weekend and see you again soon.

(Linking this with #Skywatch Friday, where sky watchers post beautiful sky shots from different parts of the world.)

swftom

• nabanita

Beautiful, beautiful captures Esha. Happy that yours is the first post I read this morning. Thanks for soothing my eyes with these captures.
    As for me, no skywatching this week as it was too hectic. I just want to rest for the next two days, if possible.

Thank you so much, Nabanita. So glad to hear that 🙂 Grateful that my post made you feel good. Don’t worry, just relax over the weekend. Skywatching can wait. You’ve got a handful on your plate already, dear!

I love sky watching – a hobby I picked up from my mother. Every time mom and I went out for our night walks, or morning walks, she would gaze at the sky and point out to the constellations or planets that she knows by heart, or, sing praises of the colourful dawn/dusk sky, noting the hues our creator uses to paint his canvas.
    Each shot of the sky you clicked is magnificent! The oranges and the blues instil a sense of calm as you gaze at the pictures.
    Loved them all, Esha!

Thank you so much, Shilpa. I’m really glad to hear you’ve been skywatching too. I can’t tell you how fulfilling it is to observe nature in the course of its’ diurnal movements. I think I too derived my love for nature from my mother who taught me to appreciate the simple of things of life, nature being foremost. Thanks a lot for your warm appreciation. Glad to see you at Soul Talk 🙂

• Dashy

Amazing clicks Esha! Banglore skies seem extraordinary this week. Sky watching really is destressing, it has always helped me soothe my mind during evenings or nights. I just don’t have the habit of clicking their photos. 🙂

Thank you so much, Dashy! I have been skywatching for ages…but capturing sky views only now. Love it all the same. I agree it can be very soothing and totally de-stressing – in a way, a lot like mindfulness!

• ladyfi

So beautiful! Such lovely colours!

• Vasantha Vivek

Amazing clicks, Esha. Really sky watching is heart warming and soothing to our soul. I could realise form your post that the sky too suffer from mood swings …. 😛

Thank you so much, Vasantha. Skywatching is a beautiful pastime when you have the time to spare. Nice way to put it up – the sky having mood swings…hmm!

• Alana Mautone (@RamblinGarden)

All lovely, especially the last. Thank you for introducing me to Skywatch Friday – I enjoy it so much.

Thank you, Alana. So happy to see you take it up. #Skywatch IS wonderful.:)

• LaVoice

Nothing compares with the beauty of nature sights. You captured some excellent ones. Enjoyed my visit with you today from Texas.

Thanks a lot. Yes, nature somehow tends to have this wonderful influence on our lives, no matter how much technology has made inroads into our hearts. Glad to know you enjoyed the tour of the skies in my part of the world.

• Peter B

Beautiful skies… very diverse!!

• Maliny Mohan

Beautiful captures, Esha. I love how you polish your picture posts with evocative words. Looking forward to more such serene pictures 🙂

Thank you so much, Maliny. Glad you stopped by at Soul Talk 😊

• Shilpa Garg

You capture some of the amazing shots, Esha. All your sky watch photographs are breathtakingly beautiful. I am not able to take my eyes off the second and the third shots.

Thank you so much, Shilpa. I’m so glad you liked them…your compliments just made my day :))