The Evening Sky – #Skywatch #20

The Evening Sky

image

Advice from the evening sky:

Do not be hung up on petty things

Life is bigger than that twig that you’ve just stumbled upon,

Look up, can you see the grey skies?

See the hope it holds, despite the greyness?

See that spark of light that spells a promise?

Chin up, girl, spread your wings, take flight.

Beyond the realm of broken promises and crumbling dreams,

life awaits you.

Linking this with #Skywatch Friday, a community of great sky watchers presenting you with stunning sky views from all around the world.

• Vasantha Vivek

Beautiful poem and amazing click, Esha !!!

• Corinne Rodrigues

I almost felt you wrote this for me, Esha – it spoke to me so much. Thank you.

• Esha Mookerjee Dutta

Thank you so much, Corinne! So glad this resonated with you.

• vishalbheeroo

Every word is so beautifully constructed and you make it so real. It gives me so much hope about life and can relate it specially when you encounter morons…hehe. The prose and words weaved with the heart..no words can describe the perfection in the verses:)

• Esha Mookerjee Dutta

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! Some days our pensive thoughts just flow into words. Don’t know how that poem took shape. I was only thinking 😊!

• Vicky

A beautiful sky, complemented by your lovely poem….

• Peter B

I like the way the clouds frame the photo. Great shot!!

• pratikshya2

I have always loved your Skywatch series.. didn’t expect this one to be a poem.. touched, inspired, motivated!! 🙂 thanks for penning this down.. 🙂

• Esha Mookerjee Dutta

Thanks a lot, Pratikshya. I simply penned down my thoughts as they came in the form of a poem!

• kalaravi16

A beautiful poem to compliment the lovely click! Poignant! Loved it Esha.

• Dashy

Indeed, life awaits us and hope remains. Love the lines that compliment the poem.

• AJ Ajay

After all, we all exist with that RAY of HOPE.

• Esha Mookerjee Dutta

True Ajay…something to keep us moving on, isn’t it?

• payal agarwal

Poem and picture go together. Thank you for writing this hopeful and positive poem. It’s beautiful.

• Esha Mookerjee Dutta